Connie Talcott Smith, Realtor®
Connie is both service-minded and detail-oriented which has helped her close over 300 transactions in her real estate career. She is happy to put her skills and the superior marketing power of Lang Realty toward your next transaction.
"For the PROmotion Your PROperty Needs... and the PROfessionalism You Deserve" Call Connie at 561-866-1642
On a personal note, Connie enjoys family activities with her two married children and four terrific (naturally!) grandkids. Her interests include health and wellness, choral singing, travel, and biblical studies. She practices Bikram Yoga in Delray Beach.
A Florida resident for over 30 years, Connie previously resided in Abington, PA, Saratoga Springs, NY (where she attended Skidmore College), Norfolk, VA, Honolulu, HI, Madison, WI, Evanston IL, and Arlington Heights, IL. In a former career, she was a high school science teacher and a college lecturer in Biological Science.
1. "Connie Talcott Smith helped us find our perfect home 6 years ago. First, she listened to our 'wish list' in a home, then asked questions that helped her analyze what we really wanted and needed based on our lifestyle at that time, and she was spot-on! When it came time to sell, we chose Connie because we knew we were in good hands with her and we were right. We couldn't ask for a better Realtor." Yandee McLaughlin, Buyer (2015) and Seller, Boynton Beach, January 2022
2. “What else can be said? The property sold in five days for above the listed price!” Terry Maguire, Seller, April 2020 (This single-family home in Palm Springs Village had Multiple Offers and closed following CDC Guidelines in the midst of the Pandemic).
3. "Connie Talcott Smith is very friendly and has good relationships with those she works with including inspectors and the title company. She is able to get people to provide services quickly." Joan Warren, Seller, Boca Raton, April 2020. (With no direct showings during the Covid Pandemic Lockdown, this Woodlet villa in Boca Raton, nevertheless, had multiple offers and went to contract "Sight Unseen" based on videography and a full disclosure inspection report posted online.)
4. "I am very pleased with my experience with Lang Realty thanks to the diligence of my realtor, Connie Talcott Smith. As an out-of-town homeowner, Connie became my eyes and ears, giving access to, and being present for, the necessary clients, contractors, and inspectors needed to facilitate the sale of my home. It closed very quickly in just over a month and I have my equity to start the new year." Christine S. Waters, Seller, Woodfield Hunt Club, Boca Raton.
5. "Connie's professionalism and thoroughness in selling my home of 50 years made the experience pleasant and rewarding." Gordon J. Gilbert, Seller, Boca Raton Square.
For ratings: https://www.realsatisfied.com/Connie-Talcott-Smith
561.574.6490 | YOUR AGENT@langrealty.com
No listings were found matching your search criteria.